Baker Barrios Architects – one of the largest architecture and commercial design firms in the Southeast – is pleased to announce the promotion of twelve employees.
“The promotions highlight the leadership and design excellence of our current team,” said Timothy Baker, Principal of Baker Barrios Architects. “Their creativity, passion and expertise will be a vital part of our continued growth. They exemplify the firm’s dedication to quality, collaboration, and superior service.”
The following Principals have become Partners:
- Wayne Dunkelberger, Principal and Creative Director, was promoted to Partner. Dunkelberger has been with the firm since 2000;
- Doug Leonard, Principal and Architect, was promoted to Partner. Leonard has been with the firm since 2006;
The following employees were promoted to Associate Principal:
- Carl Conner, Architecture Studio. Conner has been with the firm since 2014;
- David DelTosto, Architecture Studio. DelTosto has been with the firm since 2010;
The following employees were promoted to Senior Associate:
- Missy Palasol, Interior Design Studio. Palasol has been with the firm since 2012;
- Meghan Dietz, Design Studio. Dietz has been with the firm since 2013;
The following employees were promoted to Associate:
- April Anderson, Architecture Studio. Anderson has been with the firm since 2001;
- Lisa Couch, Human Resources. Couch has been with the firm since 2013;
- Sydney Moeller, Interior Design Studio. Moeller has been with the firm since 2013;
- Scott Hebert, Architecture Studio. Hebert has been with the firm since 2014;
- Ashley Knapp, Architecture Studio. Knapp has been with the firm since 2014;
- Grayson Silver, Architecture Studio. Silver has been with the firm since 2014;
BAKER BARRIOS ARCHITECTS, INC.
Baker Barrios Architects, Inc. is among the most innovative commercial architecture and design firms in the Southeast. Spanning more than two decades, the company has practiced a sustainable approach to architecture through a strikingly wide range of work from world-class entertainment, hospitality and retail environments to corporate, education, healthcare and multi-family residential properties. Headquartered in Orlando, with projects throughout the United States, the service based practice includes architecture, interior design, planning, landscape architecture, structural engineering, branding and communications. Since its inception in 1993, Baker Barrios continues to enrich communities by providing the next generation of design.